Featuring Windows 7 Professional and other operating systems
Performance you want. Value you need. The HP Z420 gives you professional expandability in an accessible tool-free mini-tower form factor — all at a great price. With up to 8 discrete processing cores, the latest processing and I/O power from Intel®, and the latest graphics technology from leading graphics providers, the HP Z420 has the power you need to get the job done.
• Windows 7 Professional and other operating systems
Designed With Ease. • Windows 7 Professional and other operating systems
• Enjoy the control that comes with being able to swap out parts or make upgrades on your own. The HP Z420 Workstation features a smart chassis that offers tool-less access to the inside, easy configurability and optional bay handle for seamless deployment.
• And with optional liquid cooling designed to deliver whisper-quiet performance, the HP Z420 is built to make your work flow smoother.
Enjoy Superb Performance. • Achieve the highest performance available in a single-processer personal workstation. The HP Z420 Workstations offers your choice of Intel® Xeon® E5-1600 and E5-2600 series processors — with base clock frequencies of up to 3.6GHz and the new Intel® C602 chipset.
• Delivering support for up to 8 cores of processing power, the HP Z420 never slows you down.
Never Compromise On Graphics.
• Built to support next generation PCIe Gen3 graphics, the HP Z420 currently offers a breadth of AMD and NVIDIA professional graphics cards from Pro 2D to high-end 3D, up to the NVIDIA Quadro 5000.
• With 600W 90% efficient power supply and support for up to 8 HP Performance Displays, the HP Z420 can maximize your productivity with the freedom of seeing and doing more all at once.
Build It Your Way.
• Build the HP Z420 Workstation the way you want with multiple SATA and SAS RAID configuration options that support a wide range of high-performance, high capacity storage solutions.
• Always know you’re a step ahead with 8 DIMM slots in 4-channel memory architecture, delivering up to 64GB and integrated 1600MHz memory.
Complete Peace of Mind. • HP workstations offer BFR/PVC-free1 and ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring 90% efficient power supplies.
• All HP Workstations come with a limited 3-year parts, 3-year labor and 3-year onsite service (3/3/3) standard warranty that is extendable up to 5 years.