Featuring Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems
Affordable performance and flexibility, re-defined. Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads, the HP Z230 delivers next-generation processor and graphics technologies in a redesigned, surprisingly capable small form factor.
• Featuring Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems
Rock solid reliability, affordably priced
• Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems
• Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads. The affordable HP Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation handles the demanding workloads of business applications.
• Gain peace of mind from our extreme test and validation processes with workstations designed for always-on environments.
• Control your environmental impact better than ever while lowering your total cost of ownership with a 92% efficient power supply and enhanced system reliability.
The workstation that fits your workspace • Engineered to impress. The redesigned HP Z230 Small Form Factor Workstation provides the capability and flexibility you demand in a 61% smaller form factor than the tower.
• Maintain impressive performance, greater storage capacity, more input/output ports and greater flexibility while retaining the same small form factor size.
• Save time with easy data transfers. Accommodate more storage devices with four total drive bays, including a 2.5-inch HD bay for high-performance solid state drives.
• Boost your storage performance with RAID, solid state drives, or get the best of both worlds by combining large hard drives with an optional solid state drive as a cache device.
Totally immersive. Perfectly productive.
• Power to spare—and share. The latest Intel® Xeon® processors and rich graphics keep up with your work. Plug in and work on up to six displays.[5,6]
• Enjoy the latest in performance and energy efficiency from Intel’s next generation processor architecture.
• Keep more work front-and-center with support for up to six monitors. Choose between cost-effective integrated graphics and powerful 2D or 3D discrete graphics choices.[5,6]