HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand [INFO]
The HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand allows you to use two displays to maximize your productivity and optimize efficiency. Either or both displays can be rotated to landscape or portrait orientation, and the stand is depth-, height- , tilt-, and angle-adjustable so you can view both screens at eye-level as well as slightly facing each other, letting you track multiple applications and information sources at the same time. Integrated base rollers let you rotate the stand so you can more easily share your work.
- Use two external displays up to 24 inches in size at once to increase productivity
- Either or both displays can be rotated to landscape or portrait orientation
- Adjust your computer screen to a comfortable eye level - Dual-hinged design allows for greater depth, height and tilt and angle adjustment for maximum comfort
- Keep your desktop clutter-free even when connecting multiple devices with the simple cable management channels on the back
of the stand
- (notebook, docking station, display and peripherals sold separately)