Get 1 Year of HP DataPass service included with any Gobi-enabled product9
1. For any Windows 7 Pro w/Microsoft Windows 8 Pro License OS: This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 7. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.
Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ for details.
2. Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Maximum memory capacities require Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
4. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 15GB (for Windows 7) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
5. Don’t copy copyright-protected materials. Double Layer discs can store more data than single layer discs; discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players.
6. HD content required to view HD images.
7. WWAN is sold separately on the HP ProBook 4440s Notebook PC. Wireless use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with your local vendor for coverage area and availability in your area. Connection and speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
8. HD content required to view HD images.
9. HP Notebook must have a Gobi card installed for HP Datapass service.
10. Limited time offer. Starts 9/1/12; target expiration 12/31/12; HP reserves the right to discontinue or extend the offer at any time
11. 100MB per month for 12 months. Customers may purchase additional data with no contract and no activation fee
Promotions subject to terms and conditions. HP reserves the right to modify or withdraw these promotions at any time.
All offers available from HP's SMB Store and participating resellers. Prices shown are HP's SMB Store prices, are subject to change and do not include applicable state and local sales tax or shipping to recipient's destination. Reseller prices may vary. Photography may not accurately represent exact configurations priced. Associated values represent HP published list price.
HP is not liable for pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will cancel your order and credit you for any charges. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product.
To take advantage of limited-time promotions, contact your local HP Financial Services Representative or in the United States, call 1-888-277-5942. In Canada, dial 1-800-HP-LEASE.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.